Thursday, February 2, 2012

Midnight in Paris

Well, we've made it halfway! Staci and I are sitting in the Air France lounge here at Charles de Gaulle using their computers. The only problem is that the keyboard letters are in different spaces, so we're helping each other locate the punctuation keys.

The trip here was relatively uneventful. It didn't get off to a great start since I had to pay $75 for one of my bags which was packed with several books for the India teams. Really annoying since my other bag only weighed 13kg...ridiculous!! Anyway, Staci and I both had our first experience on an A380 and were seated upstairs. Very smooth ride and quiet. As usual, I was more interested in watching movies than sleeping. I watched Moneyball, Ides of March, Friends with Benefits, and part of Cinema Paradiso (a true classic that I've seen plenty of times).

And now we wait. The flight to Delhi leaves here in about four hours, so we'll catch up on email and pass the time. No sleep so far, but the next leg will not be left to chance...c'mon Ambien! Until then, nighty night.

No comments: